Data-driven insights are the key to unlocking innovation.
Data-driven innovation is the driver of 21st-century growth, with the potential to significantly enhance productivity, resource efficiency, economic competitiveness, and social well-being.
Businesses that harness the power of data to drive innovation get significant results.
The good news is, that you don't have to be a data scientist to make data-driven decisions.
Watch this webinar that uncovers the ways tech giants use data to spark innovation.
You’ll get to:
- Discover how a company innovation team gets inspired with data to create new products, services, and systems based on insights captured over the past 2 years and sail through the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Discover how to transform fast by leveraging next-gen technology
- Discover the framework you can use to develop data literacy skills
- Identify the 32 data literacy skills you need to get started
- Find out which Smart Skills profiles you exhibit to build a successful career in a data-driven organization