Driving ROI with data analytics - Become a Data-Driven Organization
As technology advances, more and more businesses are making the switch to a digital-first model. But what does that mean for you?
And more importantly, how do you go about building a data-driven organization? In this webinar, CADS Chief Customer Experience Officer will break it down for you and show you how you can get started.
Whether you're just starting out or you're looking to take your business to the next level, this webinar is for you.
You will learn about:
- What it takes to build a data-driven organization
- How to build the right talent force with the necessary digital and analytics skills.
- How to navigate through challenges in integrating digital applications with the legacy infrastructure.
- how to solve the problem of data talents shortage in the short and long term?
- How to resolve the difficulty in gathering qualitative and quantitative data from an organisation
- Which learning path is better, master in data analytics or professional certifications on data analytics
- When top management decide to take action or make a decision based on experience rather than data analysis, how do we get them to make decisions with data?
- How do we comply with all compliance and regulations while using/processing the data?
You will learn about change management, and how institutions can mould legacy systems with digitization to get the best output, in terms of productivity.