In the last decade, there has been an increase in the number of ventures worth one billion dollars or more. These companies are changing how we live our lives with new technologies and business models. From an ordinary company to a behemoth of the business world, there are many things that can set them apart. What drives their success? Is it luck or hard work with data and metrics at its center?
Thailand has been one of the largest economies in the ASEAN region, ranked 2nd only behind colossal Indonesia. With close to 70 million of strong population and close proximity within the ASEAN region, it is essentially a logical move for CADS to enter the Thailand market in pursuit of future-proofing ASEAN region as a whole and championing the Data Literacy proficiency in this region. DigiTech ASEAN Thailand acted as a gateway for us to break through into this market by providing us with a platform to match our proprietary CADS AI solutions with the right prospects in the country.
Digital Transformation could be daunting for lots of organizations out there, with a massive amount of investments at stake if it’s not executed correctly. We’re here to walk you through to become Data-Driven Organization by assessing the current state of your organization in the transformation roadmap and what’s needed to be done for you to be where you want to be. We’re now engaged with an impressive number of local and international prospects operating in this country through this initiative.
Your Key Takeaways:
- Data science is rapidly transforming the ability of business entities to operate
- Data allows companies to explore and implement solutions in respective marketplaces.
- Data Science will help with an informed decision making process
- Big Data Analytics enables businesses to be on the right track with targeted marketing or
- customer retention
- Capture the already-matured market in Thailand with Data Analytics
Your Learning Outcomes:
- A glimpse of how to embark on a Data Driven Organization (DDO) journey
- What does it mean to be data-driven?
- A better understanding of the current trends and demands
- Benefits from investing in Data Analytics
- Digitization effect towards understanding the market