Watch this exclusive interview on “Game Changers for the Future of Workforce” with Professor Dennis Campbell from Harvard Business School and Ms. Sharala Axryd, Founder and CEO of The Center of Applied Data Science.
Get insights on what makes or breaks Digital Transformation initiatives and key success factors for companies deploying Digital Transformation.
In this interview, the two data experts discuss the essentials on the following:
- The most profound impacts of technology on the business world today
- The importance of data culture transformation
- The importance of being agile in a post-pandemic world and why Asian organizations need to do it now
- What level of readiness Asian leaders of organizations are currently at in terms of digital and data culture transformation and how they’re doing
- The commitment level of such organizations towards data culture transformation and how they can successfully get to where they want to be