Fundamentals of Big Data Analytics for Non-Technical Professionals
Big data primarily refers to data sets that are too large or complex to be dealt with by traditional data-processing application software. Data with many entries offer greater statistical power, while data with higher complexity may lead to a higher false discovery rate. Wikipedia
Navigate the Big Data landscape by mastering the fundamentals of Big Data Analytics and its various business applications on cads.ai
Gain basic understanding.
This course provides a comprehensive introductory overview of the concept of Big Data and its technologies, architectures and management. Participants can reap the benefits of this course when planning Big Data projects and understanding the technology involved using different types of analytics such as descriptive analytics, predictive analytics and machine learning.
Learn from real-life case studies.
An in-depth review will be given of actual use cases of five large international organizations on how analytics were used to provide insights from various data sources.
- Understand the emergence and importance of Big Data Analytics.
- Understand the tools, technologies, architectures and frameworks used in Big Data Analytics.
- Apply new understanding in the planning stage of Big Data projects.
- Ability to determine the viability of any Big Data project.
- Gain insight into how large organisations have solved business problems, reduce costs, enhance customer loyalty & experience, and effectively gained a competitive advantage against their competitors, using Big Data Analytics.
Who should attend?
Managers and decision-makers looking to understand how data will affect their roles, companies, and strategies.
Enterprise Data Practitioner (EDP)
Big Data Analytics 101 is one of the modules under our Enterprise Data Practitioner (EDP) programme. EDP is an eight-day training program that supercharges Business Intelligence analysts with new skills to analyse and communicate insights effectively.
EDP CADS Certified Enterprise Data Practitioner
Each exam in this program certifies job-ready knowledge and skill. Those that pass all are recognized as being able to distil insight from data and communicate its value to a decision-maker. Enter the world of Data Professionals.