Track: Associate Enterprise Data Analyst (AEDA)
The driving force behind industries of the 21st century is big data. Become an expert and help your organization thrive in the AI-powered digital era.
Duration: 3 - 7 hours
Navigate the Big Data landscape by mastering the fundamentals of Big Data Analytics and its various business applications.
Take the first big leap in your data journey.
Join over 1,000 learners who have enrolled since March 2020.
Earn a certificate upon completion of this program.
Build your fundamentals in big data analytics.
This course provides a comprehensive introductory overview of the concept of Big Data and its technologies, architectures and management. Participants can reap the benefits of this course when planning Big Data projects and understanding the technology involved in using different types of analytics such as descriptive analytics, predictive analytics and machine learning.
Learn from real-life case studies.
An in-depth review will be given of actual use cases of five large international organizations on how analytics were used to provide insights from various data sources. Technical professionals with data wrangling power are highly sought after. Super-charge yourself with the skills to analyze and communicate business insights effectively.
- Understand the emergence and importance of Big Data Analytics.
- Understand the tools, technologies, architectures and frameworks that are used in Big Data Analytics.
- Apply new understanding in the planning stage of Big Data projects.
- Ability to determine the viability of any Big Data project.
- Gain insight into how large organisations have solved business problems, reduce costs, enhance customer loyalty & experience, and effectively gained a competitive advantage against their competitors, using Big Data Analytics.
Who should attend?
Managers and decision-makers looking to understand how data will affect their roles, companies, and strategies.
Enterprise Data Analyst (AEDA)
Big Data Analytics for Technical Professionals is one of the modules under our Associate Enterprise Data Analyst (AEDA) program. AEDA is a program that provides analysts with the tools required for efficient data analysis.
AEDA CADS Certified Associate Enterprise Data Analyst
Each exam in this program certifies job-ready knowledge and skill. Those that pass all are recognized as being able to distil insight from data and communicate its value to a decision-maker. Enter the world of Data Professionals.